Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 3 (5 vote(s))
Node 2 passage en alimentation linéaire
I just got an interesting question from Node owner by e-mail: a request to explain why some elements differ on different modules over several months. So I explain to a wider audience:
The board has been designed so that each element in the event of unavailability in the warehouse, can be replaced with a replacement from another manufacturer - meeting the appropriate requirements, such as: allowable voltage, current, resistance, capacity, or substitutes in other sizes (you can see some empty soldering points on both sides of modules - thats for replacements).

Node does not give us a lot of possibilities due to the little space inside, so if we want to provide best option and use space to the maximum, we cannot use popular and very available elements.
It was happened in past, relay, capacitor, transistor or LED has been changed, but always with the same parameters (each element has its replacement).

Due to hard Brexit with no deal i changed my supplier (I was buying in England warehouse and the quality of service was getting worse for almost 2 last months). Due to the supplier change, there may be some replacement changes in the components used, but don't worry - nothing will get worse for sure. Each set of elements used on the board or the filter is selected with care and calculation, so overall performance will be  kept at the same level, and the design of the module will still remains the same.
So if you see some gold or blue elements on the module instead of black or green or other colour, don't worry, everything is fine and the performance is at the same level.

Regards.
My website: http://pd-cf.com/
Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
RE: Node 2 passage en alimentation linéaire - par k4mil3k - 11-20-2020, 11:22 PM

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Blue sound Node comme DAC ?? gegekko 8 415 06-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Dernier message: gegekko
  Bluesound node x / eversolo DMPA8 Edmerceur 1 325 04-20-2024, 12:34 PM
Dernier message: N C
  Entretien/nettoyage du Bluesound Node 2 PeterMan 11 2,650 04-16-2024, 09:25 AM
Dernier message: Vincent De Paris
  Bluesound Node " 3 " version 2021 François H. 252 12,649 02-17-2024, 01:43 PM
Dernier message: Steph44200
  Alimentation des Box Internet Plugnprod 20 4,437 01-28-2024, 05:57 PM
Dernier message: manu67

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)