Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 3 (5 vote(s))
Node 2 passage en alimentation linéaire
(11-15-2020, 11:13 AM)Naimophile35 a écrit : @4Kmil3K

Hello.
You've developed à linear PSU for the BS Node, but do  you know if in the future you'll do the same job for the Vault 2/2i... ?
There's little manufacturers that offers that opportunity upgrade for BS Vault owners... Only Fidelity Audio I think.

I could be interested by the (your) upgrade one day if it would be avaible ...

Let me know.

Thanks.
Hi.

Now I'm at the stage of replacing all of my lab equipment with a more professional one, and in fact I just got everything on last Friday. I am doing this just for developing my own power supply, in fact the first psu model is now finished and will be put into production next week. Today I will revise my website with the latest measurements - they are great.

As for the module for Vault, as soon as I have my own power supply, I can also create a module for Vault. Initially I can say that whole kit "module+psu" could be half or more cheaper than Fidelity.

But there is one problem, Vault is not popular in Poland and I have nowhere to get it from. Maybe some of you would like to borrow your Vault for 1-2 weeks? Of course I can pay a deposit, and offer a special price for the set. In fact, even the factory power supply would be enough if someone had already made this modification ?

(11-15-2020, 11:13 AM)Naimophile35 a écrit : @4Kmil3K

I could be interested by the (your) upgrade one day if it would be avaible ...

Let me know.

Thanks.

Here you have some graphs from my new equipment comparing my low noise power supply to the factory one in Node, the differences are amazing. The same power supply could be used in the Vault kit.

Vpp and Vrms voltages
[Image: scope_rms.jpg]

Noise density in 0-20kHz (audible) bandwitch - the factory smpsu is many, many times beyond the scale. Look below graph to results and units, after converting units its a 1600uV at peak compared to 6uV at peak.
[Image: scope_spectrum.jpg]
My website: http://pd-cf.com/
Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
RE: Node 2 passage en alimentation linéaire - par k4mil3k - 11-15-2020, 11:53 AM

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Blue sound Node comme DAC ?? gegekko 8 418 06-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Dernier message: gegekko
  Bluesound node x / eversolo DMPA8 Edmerceur 1 326 04-20-2024, 12:34 PM
Dernier message: N C
  Entretien/nettoyage du Bluesound Node 2 PeterMan 11 2,651 04-16-2024, 09:25 AM
Dernier message: Vincent De Paris
  Bluesound Node " 3 " version 2021 François H. 252 12,664 02-17-2024, 01:43 PM
Dernier message: Steph44200
  Alimentation des Box Internet Plugnprod 20 4,439 01-28-2024, 05:57 PM
Dernier message: manu67

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)