Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 1 (1 vote(s))
Projet de Streamer à base de Raspberry
(09-09-2016, 12:39 PM)Olivier a écrit : la très attendue Pi2media 503SPD2 :

[Image: 503spd2-3d-render-top-p1_orig.jpg]

Pas de toshlink, mais une sortie AES à la clé:

"High-Performance Digital Audio HAT

The 503SPD2, designed and manufactured by Pi2Media (a division of PI 2 Design), is a professional I/O Shield designed to bring Professional Studio Grade Audio to the Raspberry PI ® family of Single Board Computers.  This low cost HAT converts the Raspberry Pi ® I2S Port to High Definition Digital Audio, Coax and Balanced XLR.  

When combined with our 502SSD Multi-Function storage shield w/802.11b/g/n WiFi, you can quickly create low cost, high performance multi-room streaming audio servers for existing Digital Input Systems.:

1. FORM FACTOR – Raspberry Pi ® HAT Compliant Size w/40-Pin mating connector. 
  2. SPDIF TRANSCEIVER – An industry standard WM8804 converts the RPi I2Sstream to AES3/SPDIF formatted data at 24-Bit up to 192Khz Frame Rate
  3. COAX OUTPUT – A 75 ohm Isolation Transformer is used to provide Impedance Controlled Coaxial Transmission of the Digital Audio Data
  4. BALANCED OUTPUT – An RS-422 Transmitter coupled with a  Isolation Transformer allows the transmission of 110 ohm balanced audio data via the Professional Audio Standard XLR Connector
  5. HIGH RESOLUTION CLOCKS – A pair of Ultra-Low Noise NDK NZ2520SD oscillators optionally allow the WM8804 to operate in non-PLL mode for the lowest possible noise.
  6. ULTRA-LOW NOISE LDO – An LT3042 creates an Ultra- Low Noise (<1uvRMS and 88DB+ PSRR 10Hz – 100Khz) 3.3V rail for the WM8804 Transmit Section as well as the High-Resolution Clocks.
  7. EXTERNAL 5V INPUT – A 2.5MM Barrel Jack allows for the input of 5V power from external, low noise sources to power HAT only or HAT and PI
  8. LOW NOISE PCB LAYOUT – Constructed with 4-layer Split Ground PCB with noise reduction techniques refined from years of High-Speed Mixed-Signal Design work"
En bref la tendance est à la réduction du bruit, le travail sur les horloges et les sorties I2S (nécessiteront un peu de soudure tout de même) !
Bonjour, 
je suis à l'affût de la sortie de la SPD2 et malheureusement elle ne sortira pas sous sa forme initiale. Ce sera une carte 502 DAC qui pourra être full digitale. La mauvaise nouvelle c'est qu'il va falloir attendre encore. Je suis curieux du comparatif Pi2media spd2 ou 502DAC et digi pro.
Il semble que côté alimentation la pi2design soit mieux lotie.
Si quelqu'un a des infos je suis preneur. 
Musicalement 
Faboz 
Update on SPD2:

After testing and gathering feedback from you guys, we have decided to fold the functionality of the SPD2 and our DAC1 into a single, larger (same size as the Pi) board. This board will function using the off the shelf Hifiberry DAC+ Pro driver for both analog and digital. We will offer it in 3 flavors, full, digital only and analog only. Note that in the digital only mode, the DAC+ Pro driver will not work because the PCM5122 DAC is used for clock select. In that mode we use the Pi GPIO, mapped to be compatible with their newer Digi+ Pro driver for clock selection. 

We made some small improvements based on suggestions from you guys. We added LED's to indicate which clock base was selected, 44.1Khz or 48Khz. We modified the BNC output to allow full AES/EBU levels (1V P-P) or by removing a jumper, RCA Coax levels (0.6V P-P). We added a header for monitoring the I2S bus as well as a header that is compatible with the IQAudio Rotary Encoder/IrDA option. We kept the external power option since we feel it may be of value with the DAC, even if it has limited value with the digital side. Power is still provided via the very low noise LT3042 and the dual low jitter NDK clocks are there, for both the DAC and the digital transmitter.
Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
RE: Projet de Streamer à base de Raspberry - par Faboz - 09-10-2016, 03:20 PM

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Projet alimentation linéaire carte Engineered E-reddock & Jcat Netcard Femto Fredouille40 6 1,464 12-19-2023, 06:42 PM
Dernier message: Fredouille40
  Aide pour choix lecteur réseau Raspberry ror24 1 1,579 09-17-2023, 08:32 PM
Dernier message: Jacques92
  Pc Target D.I.Y projet Diretta jean-luc 12 4,566 01-10-2023, 10:58 AM
Dernier message: zaurux
  Projet de Serveur Audio D.I.Y abouti jean-luc 76 33,629 11-26-2022, 01:36 PM
Dernier message: Le dom
  Lecteur serveur a base de Raspberry joel.h 3 1,776 11-02-2022, 10:57 AM
Dernier message: #compte supprimé#

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 2 visiteur(s)